1. Coconut Oil: Its antimicrobial properties and fatty acids helps improve digestion, immunity, boost energy and metabolism.
2. Ghee (clarified butter): It doesn't give that much of a '...moreHealthy Food
These are the foods that help maintain healthy levels of blood sugar, lower risks of heart disease and other ailments related to diabetes.
1. Dark chocolate: Contain rich in flavonoids, which h...moreHealthy Food
Food that help remove all toxic and unhealthy substances from your body:
1. Grapefruit: Contains phytochemicals, which helps fight fat and burn off calories.
2. Hibiscus Tea: Influence...moreHealthy Food
1. Berries (for example, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries): Rich in anthocyanin, and antioxidant.
2. Asparagus: Rich h in folate, which is a good nourishment for the brain.
1. Dark Leafy Greens: Rich in vitamins A, C, E, and K, minerals and phytochemicals. Helpful in fighting all types of inflammation, including brain inflammation, which studies say, is often related...moreHealthy Food
1. Garlic: Contains allicin,which has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Also helps promote healthy gut flora, which rids the body of toxins, bacteria and viruses.
2. Beef: Contains zi...moreHealthy Food
Foods to eat:
1. Broccoli: Rich insulforaphane, which helps boost the body's protective enzymes and flushes out cancer-causing chemicals. Helpful in preventing breast, liver, lung, prostate...moreHealthy Food
1. Wholegrains (wholegrain cereals, granary bread, rice and pasta) with low-GI (Glycemic index): helps release glucose slowly into the bloodstream, which keeps you mentally alert throughout ...moreHealthy Food