Basically, get more foods rich in calcium and phosphorous.
1. Cheese: Eating cheese increases saliva, raising the pH in our mouth and lowering risk of tooth decay.
2. Yogurt: Rich in calcium, pr...moreHealthy Food
1. Dark leafy greens (kale, spinach, Swiss chard, collard greens, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts): Contain lutein and zeaxanthin, which are found in the macular pigment and retina of our eyes respecti...moreHealthy Food
1. Get more lean protein and fiber: Helps keep your blood sugar levels stable.
2. Get three or four small meals throughout the day: Helps maintain stable blood sugar levels.
3. Get fluids regula...moreHealthy Food
1. Fish (salmon, halibut and tuna): Rich in vitamin B6, which the body uses to make melatonin, which is a hormone that induces sleep during darkness.
2. Jasmine Rice: Has a high GI (gly...moreHealthy Food
Better sex demands better energy, better blood flow in necessary places and a better mood as well.
1. Basil: Its anti-inflammatory properties helps lessen swelling in the body, makes blood flow eas...moreHealthy Food
Basically, get more calcium and vitamin D.
1. Broccoli: Rich in magnesium, calcium, vitamin K, folate, vitamin B6, and vitamin C which helps improve absorption of calcium.
2. Lettuce: Rich in ca...moreHealthy Food
1. Whole Eggs: Rich in protein, good fats and make us feel full. (new research shows they might not affect cholesterol levels).
2. Leafy Greens (kale, spinach, collards, Swiss chards etc): Rich in ...moreHealthy Food
The nutrition basics are same for all adults most of time, but some changes help deal with the changes in our body as we age.
1. Balanced diet always: Lots of fruit and vegetables, whole grains, he...more