So far, dietary cure-all claims for curing common cold, sniffles etc aren’t backed by strong scientiï¬c evidence. Large doses of vitamin C won’t prevent a cold, but its antihistamine e...moreHealthy Food
A physically active lifestyle helps you get a deeper, more restful sleep. It gives you strength and stamina to do what matters most to you. It also gives you some calorie leeway to enjoy another bite....moreHealthy Food
When you set goals for ï¬tness, healthier eating, or weight loss ,
- Break your big goals (resolutions) into smaller, more speciï¬c goals.
- List realistic changes that match your goals.
...moreHealthy Vitamin & Supplements
1. Fern Extract for sun protection: It is a great antioxidant.
2. Biotin for stopping nail breakage.
3. Idebenone to reverse skin damage.
4. Primrose & Black Currant Oil for healthier ski...moreHealthy Food
That every person, child or a senior, needs a balanced nutrition, goes without saying. You just need to adjust the intake for your age somewhat.
Part 1: Essential nutrients
1. Protein: The body&...moreHealthy Food
1. Iron: Lack of iron may cause anemia, leading to chronic fatigue and shortness of breath.
Eat: Lean red meat, chicken, turkey, fish, cereals, beans, whole grains, and dark-green leafy vegetables....moreHealthy Food
The basics never change. Start with having a balanced all adults need and adjust for needs of your aging body. Also aim for keeping your weight low, heart healthy and bones strong - having a mov...moreHealthy Food
1. Apples: They contain quercetin, an antioxidant which helps improve your body's disease-fighting power.
2. Yogurt and nonfat milk: They are rich in calcium, good for your bones, prevents oste...moreHealthy Food
1. Eating more protein makes you feel full quickly: And also helps in maintaining blood sugar levels.
2. Eating fiber-rich foods: The body takes time absorbing all the energy, keeping steady blood ...moreHealthy Food