These are foods rich in vitamins important for a healthy back. Since many foods contain several vitamins, there are overlaps in this list.
Dark green leafy vegetables and most orange vegetables...moreHealthy Food
Studies show that autistic people often suffer from gut-related ailments: For example, gut inflammation, diarrhea, constipation, bloating and GI pain. Poor gut function affects brain function.
Avoid food that makes you fat. Obesity is associated with more severe asthma.
Coffee (containing caffeine) will only provide a little relief for an hour or two.
Avoid foods that bring allerg...moreHealthy Food
Three important nutrients for healthy hair are: Silica (helps the body absorb vitamins and minerals more effectively), zinc (helps form important hormones and enzymes) & biotin (for actual pro...moreHealthy Food
1. Get more fiber: Helps avoid constipation, hemorrhoids, and to keep feeling full.
2. Get more calcium: Helps build better bones, prevents pregnancy-induced high blood pressure and is importan...moreHealthy Vitamin & Supplements
1. MegaFood Multi for Women: A multivitamin and mineral supplement sourced from whole food ingredients, having no artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners.
2. Natural Vitality's Natural Calm:...moreHealthy Food
Recommended dietary allowances (RDA) for Adults:
- 45 percent to 65 percent of their calories from carbohydrates, 20 percent to 35 percent from fat, and 10 to 35 percent from protein.
- Ad...moreHealthy Snacks
Highlights from a global survey of snacks by Nielsen:
1. Four main types of snacks: Salty, refrigerated, confections, and vegetables/fruits.
2. Kinds of snacks people like best, in descending or...more