1. Eating more protein makes you feel full quickly: And also helps in maintaining blood sugar levels.
2. Eating fiber-rich foods: The body takes time absorbing all the energy, keeping steady blood sugar levels, and we feel full anyway.
3. Eat more solid foods than liquid foods: Liquid foods get absorbed quickly, which is not helpful with us feeling full.
4. Drinking Coffee reduces appetite: Peptide hormone is released in the stomach, making us feel full. Coffee also makes us thirsty afterward.
5. Drink more water: Especially before meals. Makes you full.
6. Get some dark chocolate: Helps decrease our appetite and reduce our cravings for sweets.
7. Get more of ginger and chilli pepper: Which may help reduce hunger pangs, according to initial research.
8. Get omega-3 fats (found in fatty fish etc): These good fats increase levels of the fullness hormone leptin.
9. Eat on smaller plates: Which 'tricks' our brain in thinking we finished our meal.
Similarly, using bigger forks, which may help us feel full quicker.
10. Losing body fat around our middle helps: Less body fat means less Neuropeptide Y (NPY) , means less appetite.