1. Omega 3 fats & Vitamin D (fatty fish like salmon, tuna, trout or sardines): Help prevent hearing loss by strengthening the blood vessels in our ear’s sensory system.
2. Folic acid (spinach, asparagus, beans, broccoli, eggs, liver or nuts): Antioxidants that reduce the number of free radicals moving through our body, preventing damage to the nerve tissue in our inner ears.
3. Magnesium (bananas, potatoes, artichokes or broccoli): Helps prevent noise induced hearing loss.
4. Zinc (dark chocolate, oysters): Improves the inner ear’s resistance against age related hearing loss.
5. Vitamin C, E & Glutathione: Vitamins C and E fight against free radicals, preventing nerve tissue damage.