Better sex demands better energy, better blood flow in necessary places and a better mood as well.
1. Basil: Its anti-inflammatory properties helps lessen swelling in the body, makes blood flow easier to all 'body parts', and also makes you feel better by just smelling it.
2. Spinach: Rich in folate, a water-soluble B vitamin that helps the body create red blood cells. More importantly, it helps improve blood circulation.
3. Cinnamon: Helps reduce blood glucose to a steady level, which helps build the mood.
4. Watermelon: Contains citrulline, an amino acid, which helps to dilate blood vessels.
5. Cayenne pepper: Contains capsaicin, which increases heart rate, body metabolism, blood flow, and sweat, as long as it is taken in moderate quantities.
6. Chocolate: Contains phenylethylamine, which releases dopamine (a neurotransmitter), leading to feelings of euphoria and happiness.
7. Garlic: Contains allicin, which helps improve blood flow to organs.
8. Vanilla: Arouses men. Vanilla bean oil helps the skin shine.
9. Oysters: Very rich in zinc, which helps boost testosterone levels and sperm count in men.
Other seafood, like salmon, herring, trout, mackerel, sardines, and albacore tuna, rich in good fats (omega3 fatty acids), are also very helpful.
Other good sources of zinc: Red meat, shrimp, pumpkin seeds, pork and poultry, and dairy products.
10. Bananas: Rich in potassium, important to our brain, nerves, and heart. Potassium also helps make strong muscles.
11. Onion: Improves sexual stamina.
12. Oat straw: Nourishes the nervous system and thus helps relieve impotence, prevents premature ejaculation, improves sexual ability, and increases libido.
13. Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) : Relaxes blood vessels so more nutrients can be sent there.
14. Almond: Rich in trace minerals like selenium that help improve reproduction and sexual health.
Also useful: Other nuts such as walnuts and hazelnuts, which contain L-argine, which when converted into nitric oxide, helps boost our sexual drive.
15. Arugula: Rich in antioxidants and trace minerals, which block absorption of toxins etc in our modern life, thus improving our sexual health.
16. Figs:Rich in insoluble and soluble fiber, which are very heart-friendly.
17. Citrus Fruits (grapefruits, oranges): Rich in vitamin C, antioxidants, and folic acid, important for all around body goodness.
18. Unsweetened tea; Contains catechin, an antioxidant that helps improve blood flow.
19. Strawberries: Contain antioxidants good for arteries and heart.
20. Avocados: Rich in unsaturated fats and low in saturated fats, thus very friendly to the heart and arteries.
21. Chia seeds: Top quality protein (has all amino acids). Makes us feel full quickly and helps maintain healthy energy levels throughout the day.
22. Cherries And apples: Cherries contain anthocyanins , which prevents bad breadth. Apples contain polyphenols, which suppress foul-smelling bacteria that forms in the mouth after consuming sugary foods
23. Ginger: Increases blood flow throughout the human body. Also fights inflammation.
24. Liver: Rich in zinc, which helps improve testosterone levels.
25. Red Wine (in moderate quantities): Contain useful antioxidants, besides loosening our inhibitions.
26. Eggs: Rich in Vitamins B5 and B6, which help reduce stress and balance our hormone levels. New research shows eggs may not have that bad effect on cholesterol levels.
27. Sweet potatoes: Especially useful for women. Rich in beta-carotene. Helps the vagina and uterus in good shape, and produce more sex hormones .
28. Pumpkin Seeds: Rich in zinc, which helps improve testosterone levels.
29. Roast beef (low fat version): Another good source of zinc, but take in small amounts only.
30. Lobster: Rich in zinc (better testoterone levels) and also mineral phosphorus (improved sex drive).