Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that causes pain and swelling in more than a dozen points all over the body.
1. Get vitamin D foods: Start with having food that is good for your bones.
2. Get more fish (salmon etc): These contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are helpful in reducing inflammation and help prevent cardiovascular diseases. Also helpful in aliviating soreness.
3. Get walnuts and flaxseed: Also rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
4. Get more fruits and vegetables: They are rich in useful antioxidants, as well as vitamins A, C, and E, helping fight free radicals, keeping your body normalized.
5. (Little) portions of grass-fed beef: This is rich in iron and vitamin B12, which hep maintain a healthy pain-processing nervous system.
But avoid meat as much as you can.
6. Try vegan food
7. Adequate water
- Food additives, such as monosodium glutamate (MSG) and aspartame, which can act as excitotoxin molecules, a chemical group that can activate neurons that increase sensitivity to pain.
- Caffeine: Will play havoc with your sleeping patterns.
- High levels of sodium