Food that help remove all toxic and unhealthy substances from your body:
1. Grapefruit: Contains phytochemicals, which helps fight fat and burn off calories.
2. Hibiscus Tea: Influences how aldosterone, the hormone that regulates water and electrolytes balance, affects your body. Useful, if you take in a lot of salt.
3. Guacamole: Contains oils that help the stomach calm down. Useful in dealing with irritable bowl syndrome.
4. White Tea: Contains caffeine and epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), which help improve lipolysis (the breakdown of fat) and block adipogenesis (the formation of fat cells).
5. Turmeric: Contains curcumin, a powerful anti-inflammatory, which cleans the liver - reduces bile duct blockage and scarring (fibrosis).
6. Asparagus: Contains amino acids and minerals which help deal with hangover symptoms and protect liver cells against toxins. It is a natural diuretic, helping flush the excess toxins from your system.
7. (Steamed) Collard greens: They help cleanse your system of excess cholesterol.
8. Lemon water (daily): Rich in antioxidants.
9. Wild Salmon: Rich in anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids, which are very helpful in increasing the fluidity of our arteries, especially helpful for smokers.
10. Beets: Contain betalains, antioxidant that help repair and regenerate cells in the liver, the body’s primary detox center.
11. Sweet potatoes: Contain carotenoids which help improve your complexion in cold season.
12. Mustard: Helps boosts our metabolism.
13. Spinach: Contains thylakoids, powerful appetite suppressing chemicals.
14. Bananas: Helpful in fighting against gas and water retention.
15. Tomatoes: Rich in antioxidants, helping in preventing skin damage, for example, from sunburn.
16. Kiwi: Helps deal with sluggish bowels / chronic constipation.
17. Cold potato salad: Helpful in fighting against fat.
18. Almonds: Helps cleanse out fatty deposits on liver.
19. Artichoke: Fiber rich. Helps ward off fat.
20. Legumes: High fiber content. Help fight against fat.
21. Oats: Contain stomach-friendly fiber and adds healthy bacteria to your stomach. Encourages your stomach to make butyrate, a fatty acid that reduces fat-causing inflammation throughout your body.
22. Blackberry: Fiber rich. Also rich in antioxidants.
23. Sunflower seeds: Contain magnesium, which helps reduce blood pressure, maintain a steady heart rhythm and increase lipolysis, a process by which our body releases fat from its stores.
24. Chocolate (unprocessed cocoa): Helps deal with bloat and puts in more fiber in our body.
25. Broccoli Sprouts: Rich in antioxidants, which improve the working of detoxification enzymes in the digestive tract.
26. Moong Beans: Fiber rich, easy to digest, and absorbs toxic residue from the intestinal walls.
27. Raw Vegetables (onions, carrots, artichokes, asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, kale, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, garlic, beet, turmeric, and oregano): Rich in sulfur (helps the liver detoxify harmful chemicals) and glutathione (also helps the liver purge toxins).