1. Berries (for example, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries): Rich in anthocyanin, and antioxidant.
2. Asparagus: Rich h in folate, which is a good nourishment for the brain.
3. Avocados: Rich food but contains lots of antioxidants.
4. Cashews: Rich in zinc which is good for the brain.
5. Chamomile tea: Calms nerves and promotes good sleep.
6. Green Tea: Contains theanine, an amino acid which is a brain booster and helps improve your mental performance.
7. Chocolate (the dark unprocessed kind): Contain antioxidants, and also help reduce blood pressure, which calms you.
8. Oatmeal: A complex carb, helps with production of serotonin in the brain, leading to a better mood.
9. Garlic: Contains potent antioxidants which do a lot of good things in our body.
10. Grass-fed beef: Contains many antioxidants, instead of harmful hormones, antibiotics, or other drugs, thus not an active cause of disorders, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, depression, and inflammatory disease.
11. Oranges: Evergreen Vitamin C rich food.
12. Walnuts: Contain alpha-linolenic acid, an important omega-3 fatty acid, and other polyphenols that help prevent memory loss and other signs of brain aging.
13. Oysters: Rich in zinc, just like cashews (above).