1. Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries): Rich in antioxidants, which increases our immunity levels.
2. Cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, kale, and cabbage): Help reduce the amount of thyroid hormone our thyroid gland produces.
3. Salmon, eggs and mushrooms: Rich in vitamin D (prevents bone loss) and Omega-3s fatty acids.
4. Turkey: Rich in protein. Helps in preventing weight loss, a common hyperthyroidism symptom.
5. Beans: Rich source of proteins.
6. Nuts: Another rich source of protein and fibre.
7. Dairy foods (yoghurt etc): For stronger bones. Untreated hyperthyroidism eventually weaken your bones and may lead to osteoporosis.