1. Get more lean protein and fiber: Helps keep your blood sugar levels stable.
2. Get three or four small meals throughout the day: Helps maintain stable blood sugar levels.
3. Get fluids regularly, but only sugarless and uncarbonated fluid: Nourishes without the resulting bloat.
4. Get only low-salt foods (nuts, fruits, vegetable, whole grains, no packaged goods): Helps keep the bloat minimal.
5. Get more iron: To compensate for the blood loss.
6. Some early morning coffee is okay: Gives you energy. Coffee also has antioxidants.
7. Get a little (only a little) wine: Helps deal with mood changes and headac
8. Get some sweet potatoes: Which help build serotonin in the brain, which helps keep our mood bright.
9. Skimmed milk: Helps reduce muscle spasms and soothe tension.
10. Ginkgo Biloba: Helps reduce the bloating and puffiness.
11. Spinach: Rich in magnesium, which helps lower your stress levels, and deals with the headaches.