Get ample calcium, vitamin D and antooxidants.
1. Berries (blueberries etc): Rich in many nutrients, and strong antioxidants such as anthocyanins and ellagic acid, which help fight inflammation that causes joint pain.
2. Nuts (walnut, almond): Rich in good fats and antioxidants that are good in dealing with effects of inflammation.
3. Orange vegetables (tomatoes etc): Rich in vitamin A, beta-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin, which help dealing with rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammation-related disorders.
4. Dark leafy greens and cruciferous vegetables (kale, Brussels sprouts, bok choy, spinach, and broccoli ): Rich in antooxidants, which help deal with arthritis.
5. Oily fish (salmon, mackerel, and sardines): Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which suppress the production of enzymes that erode cartilage and proteins that regulate inflammation, and help deal with joint pain and stiffness.
6. Red apple: Rich in quercetin, an antioxidant, and anthocyanins, strong anti-inflammatory chemicals, which help deal manage arthritis.
7. Onion: Rich in quercetin, which may help reduce arthritis symptoms.
8. Turmeric: Contains curcumin, a powerful antioxidant, which fights inflammation and pain.
9. Basil: Contains eugenol, which is useful for treating inflammation and joint pain.
10. Extra-virgin olive oil: Rich in polyphenols, powerful antioxidants that fight against inflammation and pains.
11. Ginger: Helps fight inflammations such as joint pains and stomach aches.
12. Calcium-rich cereal: For example oatmeal.
13. Edamame (Asian soybean): Rich in calcium, good for bones.
14. Yogurt: Rich in protein and probiotics, helps deal with upset stomach. Better digestion is key to fighting against inflammation.
15. Sunshine: Helps your body make vitamin D.